Mission Statement: To bring eternal life through Jesus Christ to the lost, to bring hope and comfort to the hurting and the oppressed.

“For God so loved that world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” John 3:18

“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” John 3:17

“The hope of the righteous shall be gladness,” Proverbs 10:28a

“My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of understanding,” Colossians 2:2



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Prayer Request

We received this prayer request tonight from some dear friends of ours.
God is great and is the Great Physician Please keep Tom ans Beata in your prayers.
Bro. Jim and Jeanetta Pollard
Jim@JamesPollard.com


Sunday, August 14, 2011


Hello Dear Friends,

Tom and I want to ask you to join us in earnest prayer.

On Thursday, August 11, we went to see our oncologist. He is a very good doctor and believer. We like him very much; he is a really wonderful, caring person. A week before our visit I had another Ultrasound of my liver. This time it showed that the two tumors on my liver are growing and that in four months they have actually doubled in size.

During the last two and half weeks, I have been struggling with severe lower back pain. The previous tests showed that I had a couple of spots on the bones in that area. We are not sure, but after talking with our doctor, we understand the possibility that the pain might be caused by cancer as well. I'm also starting to experience some discomforts caused by my liver not functioning at its best, like lack of appetite and some nausea...

I asked our doctor to tell us honestly, in his medical opinion, how long it will take till death if things keep going the same way. He said in a few months. I asked him how this could look if I take chemo and perhaps some radiation. He said it might not work at all, it might work for a few months or this might help for several years.

As you see, there is no hope for complete healing if we look from the medical point of view. But from the beginning of this battle in 2004, we have hoped in the LORD. And since then, in our lives and ministry, He has shown Himself faithful time and time again.

We are standing on Abba’s promises and vision that He gave us when this battle began in 2004; promises of total destruction of this enemy, total restoration of health and a long life serving God and bearing His Kingdom fruit… all to His honor and glory!!! We are praying for my complete healing and restoration and a long fruitful life. We know and believe that for God everything is possible.

We ask you to join us in earnest prayer for complete healing. We believe that through this season, we will all be blessed by all God has for us! We all desire that God’s perfect will be done. At the same time, we know that in our love relationship with God, He desires to hear the deepest desires of His children. Please let Abba know if the desire of your heart is that He heals me, so I may live a long fruitful life serving Him.

I also want to share with you the verses that God has put on my heart and I encourage you to go and read these scriptures. They help me and teach me to pray in faith.
Hebrews 10:38, Hebrews 11:1, Hebrews 11:6, 2 King 20:1-11, Matthew 9:21-22

Please remember Tom also in your prayers. On August 18, he will have hip replacement surgery for his left hip.

We love you and pray that God will bless you beyond your imagination!!!

Your friends in Christ,

Beata & Tom


Posted Sunday night August 14, 2011
Bro. Jim Pollard  Ministries
Jim@JamesPollard.com 


May this song bless you.


I Then Shall Live

No comments:

Post a Comment